Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I can't tell you much I appreciate everything you did for me - the list is too long

Jiban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Man, I sure do wish I could take you out for a beer right now. Or five.
So sorry I haven't emailed earlier - I've been slowly working my way through a massive email pile, and unfortunately my right hand still makes typing slow. One of these days it's going to realize that it doesn't need to be asleep anymore...I'm back in San Francisco, healing up, slowly working my way back to health. In the big picture, I'm great - feeling better every day - but it's going to be a few weeks (at least) until I'm back up to full speed. Hopefully I'll be back to work before long, depending on how the head feels. Holly Shit, I have no idea how I'm alive.

I can't tell you much I appreciate everything you did for me - the list is too long, so I plan to repay you over the next few decades, one trip to Nepal at a time :) I'll start by buying you a few beers in Kathmandu, with Galena, when we're next in town. More soon - hope all is well on your end - pass on an update when you have a chance. Any word from David Morton? Can't wait to see you again soon, without a bandage on my head!

-Link

No comments:

Post a Comment