Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wildnerness Medicine - CME GROUP - S09

Thanks for the doing an excellent job.
Thank you so much for all of your help!
Cheers
,

Gene Allred
Kyle Allred
Team leader
Sheryl Olson/Larry Moore
Marine and Travel Medicine

www.wilderness-medicine.com

Namaste Jiban Dai!
I heard only very briefly from Liz & Jeff but she told me it was really really beautiful and that they had a very good time. Thanks for taking care them well.

Susanna Pearce, NYC


heeey!!
jiban how are you?? great to hear from you !!
sorry i couldn't congratulate for Everest, great job as usual !!
looking forward to see you and meet with mustafa ( what an nice
coincidence isnt it ??) take good care and thanks for your e mail !!
Firat Eren
Toronto, Canada

Namaste Jiban! It was great to see you and hit a few balls. I very much look forward to playing tennis again when I return to Nepal in a few months. I will e-mail again before I come.

With joyous wishes until I see you again,

Dr. Geoff Tabin
Salt Lake City, Utah


Dear Jiban & Durga,

What a great honor and pleasure to have you present for Dave and Kristine's wedding. You surely made it more wonderful with your presence. And you looked perfectly well rested after your whirlwind tour of the United States.
Sincerely,

Harriett Morton
Seattle, WA



No comments:

Post a Comment