Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Successful Trek to Everest Base Camp - Spring 2009


Namaste Jiban,

I just wanted to reach out and thank each of you for your help and support in making my Nepal/Everest Base Camp trip a reality and a huge success. I don't think it would have happened without the assistance and guidance that I received from the TNF team and Pete. Definitely met my expectations and more! Also I can't say enough about Jiban and his team, who took incredibly good care of us during our stay and trek. Needless to say, all of my TNF gear performed great, but wanted to call out the Windstopper jacket, which was a recommendation of Neil's. I wore this piece everyday, as an add on layer in the evening at lower altitudes and as a base layer at the higher ones. Can't say enough about it's utility and versatility - I would recommend it as a must have for any hiker or trekker.


Thanks again to all of you for your part in making a long time dream of mine come true.

All the best,

Sam Tucker

VF Jeanswear Americas
Voice (336) 332-5318

No comments:

Post a Comment