Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Namaste Jiban,

Thank you so much for your email. It was a pleasure to meet you as well, and experience the friendliness of your people and the beautiful scenery of Nepal. We are very grateful to you for your excellent organising and the wonderful guides and porters your company hired. You all helped to make our trip memorable and safe. I personally am especially grateful to Karki and Bikash. I could not have done the trek without their incredible support, but all the other guides and porters were fantastic too- Nime, Robbie, Santa, Depak (the wonderful cook!) and so on. I know Russell and Andrew were extemely impressed with Tshering and I felt happier knowing that they had such an experienced guide for the mountain climbs. I will not hesitate to recommend your company to people who are travelling to Nepal.

We have taken many great photos. Russell is away for work in New Zealand at the moment, but when he returns we will send you a selection that we think you would like. Once again, thank you. I hope we will keep in touch and let us know if you ever plan to visit Australia or New Zealand.

Kind regards

No comments:

Post a Comment